Thursday, May 19, 2011

Please Vote for Me!


As My Dear Xanthe said yesterday, we are suppose to be appearing in the Friday Ad this Friday, for the Friday Ad's Favourite Pet! I am so excited!

You can still vote for My Dear Xanthe and Me by visiting the Friday Ad's website and by completing the online form. You can choose "P88 Xanthe" to vote for Xanthe or "P61 Nishiko" to vote for Me.

I would like you to vote for me, please! I make Mummy laugh a lot by being all cute and silly while playing with my toys with her. I like to hear Mummy read the Your Cat Magazine, I will sit by her or on her back if she is lying on her tummy. I'm very clever at opening doors, it comes naturally to my now. If I want to get into the bedroom to bathe in the sunbeams, I will!



Nishiko xxx

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.