Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Mews!


Purrs and Meows to All!


Mummy's PC wouldn't work for most of this week so she couldn't post anything on it for us. We were all so upset. What a 'come back'! *MOL...*

But it seems to be working now so here we are!

Mummy and Daddy are letting us out and about in the garden, now! It's very different to the house.

There are so many different smells outside in the funny green grass.

There are lots of funny flying things too. I like it a lot outside and I don't like to come in again. I can climb up the wooden fences and Daddy has to get me down. I can also get out from under them and Mummy gets afraid and has to get me back in the house. She tells me off for it too.

Then we're both put back inside for the rest of the day... Thank you very much, My Dear Xanthe!

Mummy was crying yesterday. We're not sure why. We think it's something to do with a video Daddy showed her of us when we were smaller? She said we're growing up too quickly? Are we?

I don't think so, let's have a look... Here's us at 7 weeks... (Xanthe is linking Daddy's finger and I am watching)...


Here we are 10 weeks later... Me and then My Dear Xanthe...



Hmmm... What do you think?



Xanthe xxx

Nishiko xxx

9 comments:

  1. You might be getting bigger, but you're both still super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back! Sometimes moms get sad to see their little bebbehs grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are growing up! But you still are so cute! Enjoy your time outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are both adorable. I'm so sorry your computer was messed up and you couldn't stay for the slumber party, but thank you for dropping by with the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are growing fast!!! Our mom gets all teary when she comes across our baby pictures too! Humans are so weird like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top picture is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you two are definitely getting bigger! Our momma gets a little misty-eyed too about us when we were little. We think it's a Mommy thing.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Charlemagne and Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Hope you are all okay. Worried about Kitty, hope you are feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.