Thursday, June 18, 2009

Searching for the Right Kitten - Part 4


Ahhh... So last night I was in bed finishing off my Your Cat Magazine, June 2009 issue, when I asked Don "why don't you have a read of it?" I was worried that he wasn't learning enough about cats and how to look after them as I know that he hasn't had a pet cat before... To my surprise he turned to me and said that he had been doing a lot of research on the bengal pedigree while I had been out of the house! Oh my god! He knows more about the specific breed we will be purchasing than I do! Now I know my basic from hands on experience while growing up with numerous cats but I have never really looked into researching a specific breed... No I have to do some catching up... lol...


1 comment:

  1. Hi, can't wait to see who the lucky Kitten will be. Nice to see you are following me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.