Mummy has just opened her first online shop called Oriflame Boutique. There you can find everything your Mummies would like for a good pampering session! Nishiko and I would be very grateful if everyone could have a sneaky peek at Mummy's website and give us your thoughts on it. The address is as follows: http://my.oriflame.co.uk/oriflameboutique
Anyways enough about Mummy and more about Me!
Here are a couple of photos of Me cuddling up to Mummy earlier last week. I do this to both Mummy and Daddy most mornings to wake them up, but sometimes I fall asleep myself as I get too comfortable. I like to kiss Mummy and Daddy while cuddling up to them and need them with my sharp claws! Sometimes I make marks on Mummy's arms!
Can you see my sharp claws? As you can see I do enjoy kissing Mummy and Daddy. I also like to rub myself against Daddy's hairy chin!
Look what Nishiko and Me have received!
We've got an award from Bear, Rocco and Kenzo at Meow! Purrs to you all!
We are supposed to tell seven things about ourselves, so we'll give it a try...
- I prefer meat to dry food by Nishiko will eat it all.
- I am a Daddy's cat and Nishiko is a Mummy's cat.
- Nishiko is more comfortable going for her walks at night.
- I like to walk during the day so that I can see the birdies in the bush and in the tree.
- We have clawed the wallpaper off the walls in the Old Man's room that we are staying in and he's not very happy with Mummy and Daddy now!
- Nishiko's favourite toy is still the Rattlesnake.
- I like to play fetch with Daddy and Mummy. I'm so clever like that.
This award has to be passed to 7 new bloggers. Nishiko and I have decided to to pass it to Sparkle the Designer Cat, Tiny and Lautrec at WeezDaBadCats, Jake and Micah at Adventures in Catnip, All the Kitizens and baby Kitties at Curlz and Swirlz, Life with Cornish Rex Cats, Aggie Waggy at Lady Java's Blogger Cats, Mr Tuck and All the Kitizens down at Pet Meadow!
If you've already received this award, we do say sorry.