Sunday, March 07, 2010

Between the Sheets

Meow to all!

Mummy had been busy the last few days and forgot that it was my turn to post, so I reminded her today and here I am!

I thought I'd show you photos of one of my favourite activities with Mummy: helping Mummy make the bed! I love this because Mummy always makes it a fun task or My Dear Xanthe and Me make it a fun task for her.


All sheets come off and the bed is made from scratch. At the moment the electric blanket goes on first, because Mummy finds it too cold in the night where we are staying at the Old Man's house.

This is a picture of Me playing hide and seek with My Dear Xanthe - I'm the lump under the red sheet.

Then we play cat fight. My Dear Xanthe is very good at this and I think she would be a grreat fighter against the big cats from the garden next door.

Once the bed is made it is time to relax.

Nishiko xxx

4 comments:

  1. That's one of our favorite things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mommeh says changing the sheets is a big chore, and Harley makes it impossible because he gets wild and crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE making the bed!!! And, we like you collars too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.