Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our First Awards!

We have received 2 awards this weeks. The girls and I are very pleased.

The first award was given to us by Brian from http://brianshome-me.blogspot.com/ . We thank you very much!

The translation means "Your Blog Doesn't Stink" and the only rule is to link to the blogger that gave it to you and pass it on to 5 others!

We am delighted to pass this award on to the following bloggers:

The second award was given to us by the Kitties from http://thecatrealm.blogspot.com/ . We thank you very much too!

It comes with this explanation: "Give thanks and link back to the one who sent you the award. Post the logo on your blog. List seven things about yourself that others might find interesting. Pass the award on to seven other kreativ bloggers."

I shall pass you over to the girls... 3 things each and then I'll do the last one about both of you...

I'll go first! Me, Xanthe.
  1. Daddy has nick-named me 'the raptor'. I'm not sure why though, erm, something to do with the way I say 'I love you' when he strokes me, I think.
  2. Unlike Nishiko, I don't mind the hoover machine. I like to play with the large string it is attached too!
  3. I'm a little clumsy and bang into walls when I'm playing with Nishi.
Ok, my go!
  1. My favorite toy at the moment is a strange bobbly thing and I won't let Xanthe go anywhere near it!
  2. I'm slowly starting to eat my kitty bickies.
  3. I'm a better jumper than Xanthe - she's better at climbing.
Ok and last one: Both girls won't stop climbing up my legs! lol...

And we pass this award on to the following seven bloggers:

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st awards!!! The other day, we left an award on our page for ALL of our friends, so please, help yourself to it! And, we loved learing all about you two! Yer very cute, ya know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ConCatulations on your first award!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations on your first awards. It always feels so good to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards! And thanks for passing the Kreativ Blogger one on to us! We hate the rug sucking machine...Xanthe, you must be very brave to get close to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are absolutely precious! Are you little bengal cats? Either way .. you are sooooo cute! Congratulations on the awards too! *purrs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.