Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Bye Sweet Finny

As I decide to start Nishiko's and Xanthe's blog again, I hear the saddening news of Finny's passing.

Fin's blog was the first I came across back in June 2009 when I first had the idea of making my blog about the day to day lives of two kittens. I contacted Meg for some help and she was the one who introduced me to The Cat Blogoshphere. Without her and Fin, I would not have been able to experience all the highs and lows of our little community.

This is the first post I stumbled upon back in June 2009. I remember giggling at the "grannycat street cred". Click here.

My heart goes out to you, Meg, at this very difficult time. Nishi and Xanthe also send their purrs and headbutts.


Kitty xxx

5 comments:

  1. There was no one quite like Fin and we're all going to miss her very much. We're purring for her mom and dad at this time.

    That aside, we're glad you've decided to blog again!

    P.S. Please consider removing your word verification. Google changed it some time ago and it's now quite difficult to read/make out and often takes several reloads to get it right. Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. We love your graphic of Fin.

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh, I am sad all over again! I have been missing Fin since Tuesday, when I heard the news, and my human and I have been very heart broken over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't know Fin, but our heart breaks every time someone loses a beloved pet. We are purring hard for Fin's family. We hope they find peace soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the CB...We loved Finny too and appreciate your sweet tribute to her...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.